Easy and Affordable Protection When You Need it Most!
Accordion shutters are an affordable, easy-to-use hurricane shutter system. This system uses extruded aluminum blades that expand along a top and bottom track, locking together to protect you and your family from the effects of a hurricane or intrusion. They offer zero tool operation from both inside and outside the opening. Give yourself peace of mind the next time a storm is approaching with accordion shutters!
Accordion Shutter Options
- Wall Track - Used to attach shutters to vertical walls. Available in flush, 1" and 2" build out variations.
- Ceiling Track - Used to attach shutters to overhead structures.
- Floor Track - Used to attach shutters to ground structures. Available in 1/2 round walk over model and two-piece adjustable model for uneven surfaces.
- Push-Button Lock - Spring-loaded lock that is pushed in to secure shutter closed. It will open with a small key.
- Box Lock - Deadbolt style lock that requires a standard key to lock and unlock. Much stronger than the push-button model.
- Have a custom color in mind, contact us!
Protection with the Push of a Button
Roll-up shutters are the easiest to use and the most popular shutter system on the Texas Coast. They offer exceptional hurricane protection, security, and privacy — all with a variety of control options.
How do they work? A curtain of extruded aluminum slats rolls off the overhead axle and down a set of tracks. The slats then stack on top of each other, forming a rigid barrier against any flying debris or break-in. When not in use, the slats roll back onto the axle concealed by the aluminum hood.
- Manual Gear - Operated with a detachable crank handle that can be installed on both interior and exterior.
- Standard Motor - Electric motor (110v) that can be controlled by a wired switch or handheld remote.
- Standard Motor with Manual Override - Electric motor (110v) that can be controlled by a wired switch or handheld remote and also has a gearbox attached that allows for manual operation in case of power loss.
- Smart Motor - Electric motor (110v) that can be controlled by handheld remote or by most smartphones. The smart motor series is also available with manual override.
Custom colors available upon request.
Have questions about our roll-up shutters? We’re here to help, so contact the team at Houston Hurricane & Security Products today!